[RTTY] Logging NAQP DX stations

Shelby Summerville k4ww at arrl.net
Mon Jul 18 12:53:45 EDT 2005

Rick Mintz asked: "In NAQP RTTY, what is entered in the QTH field when
working a DX station? I used "DX", is that correct?"

>From WA7BNM: "Re: logging of DX stations in NAQP.

The exchange logging requirements for NAQP are:
1) QSO with W/VE stations: name + state or province
2) QSO with North American station that is not W/VE: name + country
(abbreviated)
3) QSO with station outside of North America: name  (optionally, "DX" may
be entered as the country, but a blank is also acceptable)"

WriteLog, unless I don't have it configured correctly, did not indicate the
country abbreviation for "NA stations that are not W/VE", nor does it
automatically indicate HI, when/if working Hawaiian stations?

C'Ya, Shelby - K4WW