[RTTY] Logging NAQP DX stations

Mike k4gmh at arrl.net
Wed Jul 20 09:51:31 EDT 2005

Hello,

Let me jump into this briar patch:  Entering an abbreviation for a NA DX
station seems to me as a meaningless thing to do.  For instance I know
XE1XX is an XE station.  Why should I have to enter XE or even XE1XX have
to send XE.  It's meaningless as far as my correctly copying the exchange.

Suggest dropping the requirement for entering a NA DX station's DX
abbreviation or count the provinces/states of the other NA DX countries as
multipliers.  If the latter suggestion is adopted, then for the places that
are a single jurisdiction you're back to the same situation as you have now.

Strongly suggest dropping any requirement to enter the abbreviation/country
name for a NA DX station.