[RTTY] CQ/RJ WW RTTY 2004 certificate / plaque

YO9HP a45wd at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 31 07:38:30 EDT 2005

Hi all,
I just returned from A4-land and I had the nice
surprise to find at home the certificate for my A45WD
operation, from CQ/RJ WW RTTY contest – 2004, Single
Op – All – Low category – Asia winner.. Thank you CQ
magazine !
Meanwhile I found attached the following note from CQ:
“We regret to inform you that although you won your
category, we can only present you with this
certificate due to lack of sponsorship for a plaque.”
I like this note and for sure I will glue it on a
hand-made plaque and keep it among my other plaques
and trophies. Probably I should work harder this year.
73,
Alex, A45WD – YO9HP – YR9P