[RTTY] RTTY WAS

Larry L Lindblom llindblom at juno.com
Sun Jul 31 12:42:52 EDT 2005

All this talk about WAS. Over the years I've never chased WAS and fairly
well gave up adding to my DXCC certificate almost 30 years ago.  The only
thing that has renewed my interest in the DXCC certificate is LOTW and
seeing a few new credits available for it.  On the WAS side I try to
respond to everyone who needs IA on what ever mode but have never
requested a card from any state.  Over the years I have 49 states on
paper cards and if the 50th ever requests a card from me i might apply
for WAS. But, when/if LOTW adds WAS, I just might already have all 50 in
it.

I guess all I really need is my own knowledge of what I've done, besides
a certificate hanging down here in the cave will only be seen by me and
the "cave cat."  Believe it or not there is a stack of various
certificates on a shelf down here that are not on the wall (me bad).

73 Larry L in ever so rare IA;-)

W0ETC