[RTTY] RTTY Digest, Vol 30, Issue 4

Larry L Lindblom llindblom at juno.com
Sun Jun 5 13:12:03 EDT 2005

Maybe that is why I have two ex XYLs;-)  Remember the comment about trust
was advice and not an order;-) I'm sure Don will get plenty of orders
when the honeymoon is over!

And, if anyone is wondering neither of my divorces were caused by ham
radio.  However, when you find working a contest more fun that being with
your wife it is a sign of problems developing.  In my present situation I
often cut my contesting time way short to be with the lady I now share my
life with!  If you guys are lucky Don will be in a situation like my
present one and maybe you can beat him it the contests!

73 W0ETC, Larry