[RTTY] Field Day & Digital Modes

Phil, WB6TQG wb6tqg9 at verinsky.com
Sun Jun 12 18:53:24 EDT 2005

Hi Dick,

The West Valley ARA in San Jose, CA normally participates in the digital
modes on Field Day. Last year we worked 60 PSK31 stations using 5 watts and
an inverted vee on 20 meters. The year before we worked 132 PSK31 stations
with approximately 100 watts. Unlike most other contests, most of the
activity we saw was on PSK31 rather than RTTY.

This year we will be operating PSK31 and RTTY on 15, 20 and 40 meters with
100 watts and better antennas. Hope to work you!

73,
Phil WB6TQG