[RTTY] W7WHY ANARTS

Tom Osborne w7why at verizon.net
Sun Jun 12 22:54:13 EDT 2005

Fun to get back on after a year off from RTTY.   Had to work Saturday and
only got on for a bit Saturday night.  Did about 90% S&P.  Was only running
about 75 watts and didn't see much difference from running high power.  Most
of the time stations came back to me on the first call.  I even got a small
run going for about 10 minutes on 20.  What a thrill that was.  Twenty
meters seemed to open up pretty well here Saturday evening.  Was going to
try SO2R, but the power supply for the 2nd rig went haywire and only had one
rig on.  Thanks for the Q's.

Sunday was free fishing day in Oregon so I got to see my 4 year old
grandaughter catch her first rainbow trout.  She got 5 of them.  What a
thrill that was!!

W7WHY ANARTS 2005

Band        QSO's        Pt's        Cty        Sec        Cnt

40            11                71        0            7            0
20            97            1152        21           21        10
Total       108            1223      21            21        10

Score   513,760

Rig                TS-450SAT  75 watts
Software       N1MM and MMTTY
Antennas      Homebrew 2 el monobander for 20
                    Vertical and center fed zepp for 40