[RTTY] Fwd: ANARTS F6IRF SOST HP

f6irf@free.fr f6irf at free.fr
Tue Jun 14 12:42:15 EDT 2005

hi Hisa...
Tnx too for the QSO's... 27 pts qso's are always welcome !

Yes the off-time count is provided by N1MM, as well as the statistics...
I just import the .txt into excel, then re-export as space-separated (.prn)
file. You can do whatever you like i.e. by points, by zone, by operator... lot
of imput criteriae are possible...

As stand-alone application doing statistics, you may have a look at "logChecker"
by UU0JC... but there are probably a few others around...

Best regards - Patrick

Re: [RTTY] Fwd: ANARTS F6IRF SOST HP
from [7L4IOU] [Permanent Link][Original]