[RTTY] RTTY gathering in F'hafen

Waldemar DK3VN dk3vn at nexgo.de
Tue Jun 28 16:45:08 EDT 2005

f6irf at free.fr wrote:

> Just to say a big thanks to Waldemar and Walter for the organization of the TTY
> dinner...
> Was nice to put a face on many well-known TTY'ers... but Phil will probably tell
> you more about this mice event.
> Hope to see you next year over there... don't miss it !
>
> Patrick

Hi Patrick,

many thanks for your compliments! We all have enjoyed to meet you and
your charming YL on the RTTY Gathering. Only in the RTTY community you
will find so many different unique persons, like you! See you next year
again in the 3rd RTTY Gathering in Friedrichshafen, Germany.

73 de Waldemar, DK3VN
--
Check RWRL http://home.arcor.de/waldemar.kebsch/
TMC http://home.arcor.de/waldemar.kebsch/The_Makrothen_Contest/