[RTTY] a question about .dll file

David Ashworth fathom at dslextreme.com
Tue Mar 1 00:00:00 EST 2005

Hello to all.  There is another RTTY contest this next weekend.
http://www.uarl.com.ua/openrtty/oprttych2005eng.htm

So, out of curiosity, I see that there is an add-on for Writelog (towards
the bottom half of the webpage).  It is five files.  One has a .dll file in
it.  So, I am not the best at computers, but from what I can figure, you
need this .dll file plus the others to make this module work.  Please take a
look at the "URRTTY.DOC" file.  It looks like most of this is in Russian,
but it also looks like there are two lines to install the .dll file, maybe
one for 2000 and one for 98.  I have tried both, and I always get a message
like "cannot find .dll file, etc".  I have two pcs, one with 98SE and the
other is 2000. Seem to always get the same type of messages.  Anyone good at
figuring out this riddle?  I would like to learn what I am doing wrong.
Thanks for your help, best regards, Dave, NC6P.