[RTTY] A "Gotcha" in this weekend's UK RTTY contest?

Jerry Flanders jeflanders at comcast.net
Wed Mar 2 15:53:05 EST 2005

According to SM3CER contest service rules link for this weekend's Open
Ukraine RTTY Championship 2004:

" IMPORTANT!
We are going to use for the final Result ONLY QSOs confirmed by received
LOGs! Could you please send Your LOGs even If You made only a few QSOs.   "

This was published a year ago, so is not really new for them. I don't
remember any other contest in which credit for a casual contester's
unreported Qs is not allowed. Anybody know of another?

Jerry W4UK