[RTTY] FSK and ft-1000mp

Tyler Stewart k3mm at comcast.net
Thu Mar 10 19:16:12 EST 2005

OH boy....here we go again!

Ty K3MM

----- Original Message -----
From: "KO1H" <KO1H at cox.net>
To: <rtty at contesting.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2005 5:09 PM
Subject: [RTTY] FSK and ft-1000mp

Hi all, I have one question (after I worked out a bunch of problems myself).
I have gotten fsk working on my ft1000mp but I need to know if I should have
the Menu setting for Offset or Carrier. in the menu settings?  If there are
any mp owners you may be able to answer this q?  I've worked everything else
out I just need to know which of these is the standard aka what will put my
tones in the correct band pass of the other stations receive when I have
their tones printing at mine.

thanks for any help de John ko1h