[RTTY] MMTTY setup

Tom Osborne w7why at verizon.net
Sat Mar 12 12:04:27 EST 2005

No, not that problem.  I think it is something in the config of the card.
I'm going to buy a new card today and try that.  When I went to control
panel and clicked on "sounds" icon, I got an error message, so think that is
where the culprit is.  The computer seems to find the sound card OK and in
device manager, it shows it is there, but something is screwy.  Thanks for
all the suggestions.
Tom W7WHY