[RTTY] RTTY Sprint Logs Deadline

Larry L Lindblom llindblom at juno.com
Mon Mar 14 20:41:01 EST 2005

For those who like me sometimes do not pay close attention to log
submission deadlines because their score isn't that notable, for the RTTY
Sprint Entries must be received no later than 7 days after the Sprint.

Also the preferred method these days for submitting your log is to upload
your Cabrillo-formatted log via the web form  at
http://www.ncjweb.com/sprintlogsubmit.php .  It is an easy copy and past
operation and checks your log for simple errors like the wrong date or a
time outside of the contest period.  I checked any my call is now on the
list of logs received.

73 Larry
W0ETC