[RTTY] Condx for BARTG ??

Larry L Lindblom llindblom at juno.com
Sat Mar 19 16:14:29 EST 2005

Not that there is ever a good time to be sick, but I guess if I must be
sick this is a good year for that.  The bands from here in IA are lousy.
Only one 15 meter Q so far and that was with a California station.  When
15 should of been open into EU there were virtually no printable signals.

If the bands were good I'd probably want to give BARTG more effort than I
should.  So with poor band conditions it is much easier for me to be to
be low key, just play around, and take it easy.

73 Larry L

W0ETC