[RTTY] FT5XO on 30m RTTY? One can hope...

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Mon Mar 21 08:27:02 EST 2005

The best signals I have heard from FT5XO so far have been on 30 meters
around 13z this morning. They were working across the continent. I hope
that whey they choose to run RTTY, they will do so on this band for North
America.  I know there are no pilot stations, but if anyone can talk to one
of the ops, please ask them to stay on 30m in their evenings and give RTTY
a try there for NA.

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us