[RTTY] W0ETC BARTG Spring RTTY Contest

Larry L Lindblom llindblom at juno.com
Mon Mar 21 11:03:33 EST 2005

 BARTG Spring RTTY Contest

Call: W0ETC
Operator(s): W0ETC
Station: W0ETC

Class: SO Expert HP
QTH: Iowa
Operating Time (hrs): 9

   80:   10   10     9
   40:   38   38    19
   20:  167  167    63
   15:   51   51    33
   10:    9    9    10
------------------------
Total:  275  275   134  Total Score = 211,200

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Based on my score last year I "ran with the bulls" and became an
"expert."  This
year due to again just starting the adventure known as chemotherapy for
the 3rd
time in my life I was primarily a face in the the crowd who occassionally
jumped
into the fray.

To those who took the times to type "how are you doing" " or how are you
feeling" my thanks. It is nice to know that in the heat of a contest
people
whould take the time to think about me.

I hope all who played serious in this one had a good time and enjoyed it.
 May
health be yours!

73 Larry L
W0ETC