[RTTY] Great fun BARTG

Don Inbody AD0K ad0k at inbody.net
Mon Mar 21 13:44:32 EST 2005

I was sending 12:21 and would have liked to have omitted the colon, but my
program was limited there.  Have to work on that....

I made an early mistake...first three QSOs, of not putting the /5 after my
call.  My mistake for not reading the rules carefully enough.  Fortunately,
I saw a 6 with a /0 and it caused me to re-read.  My apologies to those
first few.

73, Don/ADØK