[RTTY] VU4 QSLs ?

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 23 23:38:53 EST 2005

Paul et al, I observed something on the VU4 website that leads me to believe
they still may be checking and adjusting their logs.

A few weeks ago when they first announced QSL's received were on the website, I
found that only one QSO with me was showing in their log.  I submitted for five
QSO's, of which two I knew were 100% on my side, so I was greatly concerned.

However, at the end of last week I was alerted by Randy WX5L that my record was
updated to show that my call now shows up twice in their log.

A pure guess is that perhaps they had to manually add the PSK contacts into the
log.

In any case, if you haven't checked your QSO's lately, you might want to check
again.

I have not received any cards yet.

73, Don AA5AU