[RTTY] RTTY DXCC numbers?

AC7ZG ac7zg at verizon.net
Tue Mar 29 02:39:12 EST 2005

Peter
I was granted such a high number 92,xxx when I earned DXCC rtty last year.
This was substantially higher than the SSB (very common) or CW(common)
certificates
also earned in that time period. I contacted Bill Moore -- this was an error
in creating the certificates...contact Bill Moore and he will reissue.
I was reissued one in the low 19xx range.
regards
Don
AC7ZG
(a newbie with just 187 rtty countries, including ft5xo tonight on 40m)