[RTTY] OT but EXTREMELY IMPORTANT to ALL U.S. HAMS

George Henry ka3hsw at earthlink.net
Thu May 5 19:23:05 EDT 2005

I have filed a Petition for Rulemaking with the FCC, asking that they
finally address covenant restrictions under PRB-1.  2 previous Petitions for
Reconsideration by the ARRL have been denied, but I am taking a slightly
different tack than the League tried:  A), that the FCC created a loophole
by which municipalities can circumvent the law by getting developers to
prohibit antennas for them, and B), that there is an overwhelming Homeland
Security interest in the Federal government overruling these restrictions.

Please, please, PLEASE go to the FCC web site and use the Electronic Comment
Filing System to files comments in support of this petition!!!  The more
supporting comments it receives NOW, the less likely the Commission is to
deny it up front.  I suggest that you read the petition first, to make sure
you understand how I am approaching this.

It can be found under Proceeding Number PRM05WT, filed on behalf of George
E. Henry.

PLEASE file your comments TODAY!

Thank you.

George, KA3HSW