[RTTY] Rigblaster- worth the money?

Army Curtis acurtis at andersoft.com
Sat May 7 07:55:21 EDT 2005

Mike,

The multiple features in one box concept is what led me to purchase the
MicroHam MicroKeyer http://www.microham.com/mk.html  I love it! It does
exactly what you are looking for, giving you a complete audio interface to
the radio, rig control, and a CW keyer, all in one neat little box. And the
best part of the deal is that it only requires a single USB connection to
your computer; no more multiple serial ports that you don't have available.

My only complaint with the unit is that the cable that they provide, while
very professionally done, is rather large and stiff. You do not have to
worry about a wire accidentally breaking however ;o)

Usual disclaimer applies. I am only a very satisfied customer.

Army Curtis - AE5P
Nacogdoches, the oldest town in Texas