[RTTY] RITTY & LOGS CX7BF

Bill Turner dezrat1242 at ispwest.com
Sat May 14 00:39:12 EDT 2005

At 09:14 PM 5/13/2005, walter giovannini wrote:
>I think ritty is the best but unfortunally Brian dont support any more the
>RITTY and the last is
>version 4.53.

The last version that I know of is actually 4.54, which I strongly suggest
all RITTY users should obtain from Brian. 4.54 corrects a problem with
previous versions which can cause the program to freeze after running for a
while. If you email Brian - and have a registered copy - I'm sure he will
sent you the latest version.

--
Bill, W6WRT