[RTTY] LOTW QSL rate

f6irf@free.fr f6irf at free.fr
Sun May 22 15:52:30 EDT 2005

Hi Bill

>Given that and the steps needed
>to get a LoTW certificate, I can understand his preference for paper
>QSLs.

What? the steps needed ??? you must be joking ! taking and mailing a photocopy
of my license and passport was far less painfull than replying to the kgs of
cards I receive through the buro (in which I rarely get any rare country!)...

Don't tell me it is not working !
I just uploaded QSO's fm March 2002...
Got more rare DX's than ever through the buro... and far less pain !(and pity
for the trees!). Didn't have to count and didn't have to send $$$ to get YV0D
and some other prestigious entities cfmd !!!!
(between us: I will never ask for a DXCC anyway, I am just not interested by
chocolate medals...)

The point: Have the same 50 kQSO's in E'qsl and 10 countries less cfmd...
So, long life to LOTW !

Pat

Today is Sun, 22 May 2005 UTC
You are F6IRF
You have 51,817 QSO records
You have 7,919 QSL records

Your Logbook DXCC Account (F6IRF - FRANCE)
(I am not a DX hunter... just a contester...)

Account Status

Award Selected Applied Awarded Total / Current
Mixed 125 0 0 125 / 125
CW 104 0 0 104 / 104
RTTY 81 0 0 81 / 81

Entity Mixed
AFGHANISTAN YA5T
ALASKA NL7G
ANGOLA D2PFN
ANGUILLA VP2E
ANTIGUA & BARBUDA V26B
ARGENTINA LU8ADX
ARUBA P40TA
ASCENSION ISLAND ZD8Z
ASIATIC RUSSIA RA9AC
AUSTRALIA VK4AN
AUSTRIA OE5RI
AVES ISLAND YV0D
AZERBAIJAN 4K6DI
AZORES CU2F
BALEARIC ISLAND EA6NB
BARBADOS 8P5A
BELARUS EU1SA
BELGIUM ON4CAS
BELIZE V31GW
BERMUDA VP9/W4OV
BOLIVIA CP6CW
BONAIRE,CURACAO (NETH ANTILLES) PJ2U
BRAZIL PP7ZZ
CANADA VE9DX
CANARY ISLAND EA8AY
CAPE VERDE D4B
CAYMAN ISLANDS ZF2NT
CHAGOS ISLAND VQ9M
CHINA BA4RF
COLOMBIA HK4SAN
CORSICA TK5EP
CRETE J49XB
CROATIA 9A/PA4JJ
CYPRUS H2G
CZECH REPUBLIC OK2ZC
DENMARK OZ1AA
DOMINICA J75ET
DOMINICAN REPUBLIC G4WFQ/HI9
EASTERN KIRIBATI T32WW
EL SALVADOR YS1/N4BP
ENGLAND G4BWP
ESTONIA ES6PZ
ETHIOPIA ET3PMW
EUROPEAN RUSSIA UA3DNR
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF GERMANY DF3CB
FINLAND OH2LZI
FRANCE F5LMJ
GALAPAGOS ISLANDS HC8N
GREECE SV1CER
GREENLAND OX3DB
GRENADA J38AA
GUADELOUPE FG/EA2RY
GUATEMALA TG0AA
GUERNSEY GU0SUP
HAWAII AH6OZ
HONDURAS HR5/F2JD
HONG KONG VR2MY
HUNGARY HA5PT
ICELAND TF3RB
INDIA VU2WAP
INDONESIA YB0ECT
IRELAND EI7CC
ISRAEL 4X6UU
ITALY I4HRH
ITU HQ 4U1ITU
JAN MAYEN JX7DFA
JAPAN JA0DWY
JORDAN JY8YB
KAZAKHSTAN UN5J
KUWAIT 9K2ZZ
KYRGYZSTAN EX2M
LITHUANIA LY2IJ
LUXEMBOURG LX5A
MADEIRA ISLANDS CT3EE
MARKET REEF OJ0SM
MEXICO XE1YJS
MONACO 3A2MW
MONGOLIA JT1CD
MONTSERRAT VP2MWP
MOROCCO CN8LI
NETHERLANDS PA3BFH
NEW CALEDONIA FK/KM9D
NEW ZEALAND ZL3JT
NIGER 5U5Z
NORTHERN IRELAND GI4KSH
NORWAY LA/N0HJZ
PAKISTAN AP2IA
PHILIPPINES DU1UGZ
POLAND SN7N
PORTUGAL CT1AXS
PRATAS ISLAND BQ9P
PUERTO RICO KP4JRS
QATAR A71BX
REPUBLIC OF KOREA HL1/WX8C
REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA ZS4TX
RODRIGUEZ ISLAND 3B9C
ROMANIA YO3APJ
SAINT LUCIA J68GS
SAINT MARTIN FS/N3OC
SAINT PIERRE & MIQUELON FP/VE7SV
SAUDI ARABIA HZ1IK
SCOTLAND GM3YTS
SENEGAL 6W1RY
SINGAPORE 9V1YC
SLOVAK REPUBLIC OM2AK
SLOVENIA S50U
SPAIN EA1WX
SWAZILAND 3DA0RN
SWEDEN SM4F
SWITZERLAND HB9AAQ
TAJIKISTAN EY8MM
THE GAMBIA C56VZ
TURKEY TA1/AJ3M
TURKS & CAICOS ISLANDS VP5DX
U K BASES ON CYPRUS ZC4CW
UGANDA 5X1X
UKRAINE UX4UA
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA K5MA
URUGUAY CX2AQ
US VIRGIN ISLANDS WP2Z
UZBEKISTAN UK/JI2MED
VANUATU YJ0AMY
VENEZUELA YV5AAX
WALES GW4BLE
WEST MALAYSIA 9M2/G4ZFE

NB I just upload my logs to try reducing the volume of "hard" QSL's...

Re: [RTTY] LOTW QSL rate
from [Bill Coleman] [Permanent Link][Original]