[RTTY] FT-1000 Feature (or Windows XP feature)

Jerry Flanders jeflanders at comcast.net
Wed May 25 11:39:43 EDT 2005

Yes - one standard audio input from the receiver to the LINE input of the
sound card. Then 6 different instances of MMTTY running simultaneously,
each with a different profile, each decoding independently, some showing
slightly different results, as you would expect from independent demods. I
also verified that it could handle different apps simultaneously - e.g.,
rittyrite and MMTTY together with no problems.

I was using the same tones (2125/2295) for all this, with one receiver. I
didn't test, but I would bet that the same sound card LINE in could handle
multiple receivers/channels if they were using different tone pairs.

This appears to be a feature of XP and XP PRO. I could never do anything
like this under 98se which I ran formerly.

Jerry W4UK