[RTTY] TARA TOURNEY WINNERS

Tony Heatwole tony at ajheatwole.com
Sun May 29 23:36:52 EDT 2005

Thanks TARA for running a fine set of four digital contests for the second
Year! I'm pleased to be the overall TARA Tour'ney winner again this year.
The upgraded certificate slides nicely into the plaque to make a very
handsome award. Ernie, WM2U, Mr. Bill, NY2U, and others at TARA and the
individual contest managers have done a great job organizing and promoting
these contests!

I'm pleased to have won this award for the 2nd time, and I'll be in there
fighting for a third year win. But, what I'd really like to see is Aldo,
YV5AAX, or George, VE9DX, or Ludek, OK1VSL smash through to take the next
award. Maybe even better would be for a station that hasn't even entered
one of the Tour'ney contests before to win next year.

PSK contesting is still relatively young, and it doesn't take a super
station to do well in these contests. The "secret" to success is to be
there - enter all four contests and run for most of the 24-hour period.
I know that many operators can't afford that kind of investment, but for
those of you can, you're going to move right on up that list - maybe to
the top.

So, thanks again to TARA and all the digital contesters out there who
participated in the Tour'ney contests. I hope to see many of you on my
screen in this coming year.

73, Tony, N3FX