[RTTY] VE1OP WAE RTTY

Andrei Nevis v49a at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 13 21:32:37 EST 2005

Scott,
Something wrong with your mults, I beleive.
73's Andrei EW1AR-NC2N

Scott Nichols <snichols at mvosprey.com> wrote:
WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: VE1OP
Operator(s): VE1OP
Station: VE1OP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NS
Operating Time (hrs): 33

80: 89 89 20 132
40: 244 244 80 171
20: 358 358 410 138
15: 350 350 669 130
10: 31 31 30 34
-------------------------------
Total: 1072 1072 1209 605 Total Score = 1,380,005

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Above mults are weighted...

Fun contest as always...Left a lot of QTC's on the table though, 20 closed to EU
early Sunday before I could get rid of them all...Spent most of Sunday morning
dumping QTC's on 15...Great opening to EU before the flare hit...

40 and 80 very noisy here both nights, but 40 opened to EU Sun afternoon at EU
sunset and things went well for a couple hours...10 was quiet all weekend,
except an hour or so Sat afternoon when I got most of the US area mults...

Thanks for the Q's...C U next year...Time to switch gears for SS SSB and
WWCW...

73, Scott VE1OP

Still lots of "SRI NO QTC's"...Seems less and less every year though...