[RTTY] "F6IRF dummy-award" !

Jerry Flanders jeflanders at comcast.net
Mon Nov 14 16:06:47 EST 2005

At 20:53 11/14/2005, f6irf at free.fr wrote:
>  I asked you several times to QSY... you kept CQ'ing
>exactly as if I was transmitting in a dummy load ! ...

>you are among the rare stations in the world I can decode 100% and who cannot
>copy me at all ! (*)

In this case, I call the station when he breaks to listen. He comes
back to me with a report, I give him mine and immediately TU, QRZ and
CQ without even giving him a chance to QSL. He hears me and then
knows for sure that _I_ think the freq is mine. He KNOWS it is not
his, because he just moved to it. This works for me at least 90% of the time.

I think almost all cases like this are because the guy just didn't
hear me initially.

Jerry W4UK