[RTTY] WAE QSO POINTS - WRITELOG?

Jerry Flanders jeflanders at comcast.net
Mon Nov 14 22:59:57 EST 2005

I ran into that question this morning when I was trying to finish my
paperwork also.

I even re-checked the official WAE rules for a definition of what a
"point" is - nothing there. (They use the word, but never define it.)

To get past the 3830 problem I simply entered my QSO number again in
the "points" column. I see several other guys did this also.

Jerry W4UK