[RTTY] Novel idea?

Joe Subich, W4TV k4ik at subich.com
Thu Nov 24 11:31:59 EST 2005

RotorEZ from Idiom Press will calculate the offset automatically
by closing a switch.  It might be possible to read the direction
for both antennas from the bottom rotor and control both the
top rotor and the offset with a simple toggle switch (0/90).

73,

    ... Joe Subich, W4TV
        microHAM America, LLC.
        www.microHAM-USA.com

PS. Don, the second resonance on the D-40 is closer to 17 meters
    than 15 (AO says 75 + j50 at 18.1 vs. 200 + J250 at 21.1).