[RTTY] BARTG contests for 2006

Peter Laws plaws0 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 12:32:50 EST 2005

On 11/23/05, John Barber <SKA at bartg.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> The BARTG HF RTTY contest in March has a new class for 6 hours of
> operation which can be spread through the weekend. I hope that this
> will  encourage those who have family commitments, have to work at
> weekends, or are just getting old like me!

Thanks so much for adding this class!  At first, I thought it was just
your first 6 hours, but I see now that it can be spread out - good
job!

--
Peter Laws | N5UWY/9 | plaws0 gmail | Travel by Train!

"They that can give up essential Liberty to
obtain a little temporary safety deserve
neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin