[RTTY] Off topic - but fun anyway!

Phil Cooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Thu Nov 24 12:47:05 EST 2005

Hi all,

I have just been introduced to "Google Earth"! What an amazing bit of
software!

If you have DSL, try searching for the above, download the bit of software,
and then start looking at the world.
Some places are in higher definition than others, but try typing in an
address and see what happens!
For most of W/VE, it will accept the full postal address, and it just zooms
into that house!

There are a few W's where you can even see the tower and antennas! Sadly, GU
is not so well covered.

Was also pleased to work ZD8R yesterday for an all time new one on RTTY! And
today, I got home and found confirmation of a 40m QSO with KH6ND. Most
pleasing for me with just a bit of wire.

73 all

Phil GU0SUP