[RTTY] RTTY Novel idea?

Frank Fallon n2ff at optonline.net
Thu Nov 24 12:58:51 EST 2005

I believe that the rotator control box that Green Heron Engineering
sells has the ability to track the direction of the top rotator in the
type set up you are contemplating, Don.  I have not followed the entire
thread so someone else may have already made the suggestion to you.
Take a look at http://www.greenheronengineering.com

Happy Thanksgiving all.

I am in the process of rebuilding my quad here and the wx is not
cooperating rain and cold.  I had hoped to have it finished for the CQWW
CW test this weekend.  I have been limping along on low power and poor
antenna system for almost a year now.

73 de Frank....N2FF.....