[RTTY] BARTG Cert

Andrei Nevis v49a at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 28 19:34:33 EST 2005

Well, I did not get home yet, still in the office.
  I must find a Cert for me in the mail box then - 4th Place in North America, woow.
  (Sorry, Don:)
  Will keep you posted, guys, see you all in OK RTTY.
  I took part time work in past CQ WW CW and my wife forced me to pass TARA Melee...
  73's Andrei EW1AR-NC2N

k0fx sher1don <k0fx at yahoo.com> wrote:

Thanks to the BARTG for a nice certificate I received
November 28, 2005 for 5th place North America - 2005
BARTG RTTY contest (SOAB).

Greatly appreciated...

Don. K0FX