[RTTY] DL2YCA

Andrei Nevis v49a at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 2 13:45:37 EDT 2005

Hey Larry,
Tell Peter that my driveway in Plainview, NY is waiting for him!
And I have a nearby German Beer Distributor, who can help :)
73's Andrei EW1AR-NC2N

Larry L Lindblom <llindblom at juno.com> wrote:
The other evening when I came home from work there was a car in the
driveway near the house. When I got out of my vehicle the driver
introduced himself as Peter, DL2YCA. It was quite a surprise. He is in
the USA travelling around and seeing things. He was passing through Iowa
and remembered my call, etc and decided to stop, meet me and see the
antenna. We talked about everything from DL-DX RTTY Contest Group, to
the growth of RTTY, to antennas, to beer and life in general. From her is
was headed to Rapid City, SD to see Mt Rushmore and then on to points
unknown. Don't be surprised if a visitor from DL appears in your
driveway

73 Larry

W0ETC