[RTTY] Did ur QSO w/K7C on 17m RTTY today show up on DXA?

Earl n5zm at classicnet.net
Sun Oct 2 22:11:45 EDT 2005

Hello Barry,

Mine also did not show. Also DXA never did show them on 17 RTTY.

My 160, 80 and 30m showed when I worked them and have since disappeared. Would
be a nice feeling to see them agn. I feel confident they are in the log though.

It still amazes my what is possible from the middle of the Pacific Ocean..

Gud DX  73, Earl N5ZM..
------------------------------

Barry wrote:

> They are still having their problems with DXA.  For example, my 160m
> QSO showed up shortly after it occurred, but now it's gone again.  If
> your's didn't show up either, that makes me feel better.  I doubt it
> was a pirate.
> 73,
> Barry
>
> On 2 Oct 2005 Saad Mahaini wrote:
>

>>No it did not.  After waiting a while, I made a second QSO, and that
>>did not show neither, so I wonder if that was a pirate of just a tech
>>difficulty. 73 Saad N5FF

Earl F. Smith - N5ZM
PO Box 20065
White Hall, AR  71612-0065