[RTTY] mw0cri makrothen

mw0cri mw0criwales at dogmaels.wanadoo.co.uk
Sun Oct 9 17:00:23 EDT 2005

           MAKRORTTY Score Summary Sheet

      Start Date : 2005-10-08

   CallSign Used : MW0CRI
     Operator(s) : david

            Band : ALL
           Power : LOW
            Mode : RTTY
Default Exchange : IO72
      Gridsquare : IO72PB

            Name : DAVID MARSTON
         Address : ROSARIO ,HIGH  STREET
                   ST-DOGMAELS
  City/State/Zip : CARDIGAN  PEMBS  SA43 3EF
         Country : WALES

    ARRL Section : DX
       Club/Team : CDXC
         Software: N1MM Logger V5.9.0

        Band    QSOs    Pts
           7       9  20486
       Total     235 727966

           Score :726832
             Rig : ft 920

        Antennas : 3 ele mini  beam
                   cushcraft ma 80/40 vert
         Soapbox : first time in this one enjoyed great fun.did'nt do the first part on fri/sat morning due too work managed one hour sat afternoon due family duties!,5 hrs sunday so not to bad. best dx was zl3jt on 20 mtr no new ones this time.10 mtr was frustrating stations getting spotted but was flat at this qth.tnx to all agn!! for working me all logs as in the last tests have been up loaded to lotw,so i guess i'll see you all again next weekend in the jarts.73s de mw0cri

  I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
  established for amateur radio in my country. My report is
  correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be
  bound by the decisions of the Contest Committee.

  Date : 2005-10-09        Signature :