[RTTY] K3MM NA Sprint RTTY

Tyler Stewart k3mm at comcast.net
Sun Oct 9 20:43:29 EDT 2005

                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest

Call: K3MM
Operator(s): K3MM
Station: K3MM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 2.8

   80:   51
   40:  152
   20:
---------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: SWACC

Comments:

I managed to salvage one of my two computers and operating positions after
recent lightning damage.  Computer damage wasnt as bad as I thought, but
I've
got serious antenna problems, with my 40 meter beam now unloadable, 2 out of
3
rotators INOP and all my tribander switching knocked out.  Finally pulled
things
together a little over an hour into the contest period, using a low 40m
sloper
and my usual inverted V on 80.  The cobwebs in my amp tubes blew the fuses
during the contest, but I robbed the pair out of the other amp and it went
on
playing.  Looks like I've got lots of work to do before SS!

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/