[RTTY] Slow FSK in the Makrothen contest

Joe Subich, W4TV k4ik at subich.com
Mon Oct 10 13:16:18 EDT 2005

If, as I suspect, all are using microHAM microKEYER, the common
factor is microHAM Device Router 2.2.2.  The solution is to
upgrade to Router 2.2.3
      www.microham.com/Downloads/urouter_release_02_02_03.exe

or Router 3.0.1
      www.microham.com/Downloads/urouter_release_03_00_01.exe

Version 2.2.2 of Router enabled an "emulate baud rate" function
in the vendor drivers that caused a problem.  The function was
disabled in 2.2.3 and later.

73,

   ... Joe Subich, W4TV
       microHAM America, LLC