[RTTY] RTTY Digest, Vol 34, Issue 15

Peter Laws plaws0 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 16:32:08 EDT 2005

On 10/10/05, Dick Kriss, AA5VU <aa5vu at arrl.net> wrote:
> > On Sun, 9 Oct 2005 17:02:55 -0400 Bill Coleman <aa4lr at arrl.net>
> >
> > I think I'll stick with my Keyspan for a while yet. But 8 serial
> > ports sounds interesting. I just which they'd start making rigs and
> > other equipment with USB interfaces instead of serial.
>
> Rigs with USB ports will happen right after the US auto manufacturers
> deliver cars with radios that will tune to NOAA Weather Radio frequencies.

You mean like my 1998 Subaru Outback?  One of the doodads in the Cold
Weather Package is an AM/FM/Weatherband radio (and heated seats and
mirrors!).

--
Peter Laws | N5UWY/VE2 | plaws0 gmail | Travel by Train!

"They that can give up essential Liberty to
obtain a little temporary safety deserve
neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin