[RTTY] JARTS RTTY G3LDI

Roger Cooke roger at g3ldi.co.uk
Mon Oct 17 15:51:06 EDT 2005

Hi All.

   If only I had the complete weekend for the contest!!  Even so, I shot
into the shack at each opportunity
I got! I had a surprise when I worked Reunion on 28mHz and was more
pleased when I found that band
open to the USA. Always enjoy Jarts, but forgot the 00 female age rule!!
I was rude enough to ask, but
got my wrist slapped!  The gentleman who was the most "Chronologically
gifted" was a W7 at 87 years
young!!
Anyway, here is my list.

2005
-+- JARTS WW RTTY Contest -+-
Sponsored by JARTS.

CALL: G3LDI                           Country   UK

___ Single OP., All Band Low Power

       QSOs  Points   DX:  Call Areas
80m:   88    182      27   2
40m:   88    189      28   6
20m:   234   617      36   17
15m:   157   421      30   19
10m:   34    84       19   2
Total: 601 1493

Total multipliers: 186   Operating time 17 hours approx

Score:  277698

Station Description: FT1000MP 80Watts
Antenna(s): TH7DXX, Rhombic,  Dipoles
Operators:  G3LDI
Remarks:   Great to see ten open to the USA. Also worked Reunion on this
band
           Just wish I had more time in the test!

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter
within the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules
and regulations of the contest.

Call                        .
Roger Cooke, G3LDI
The Old Nursery, The Drift,