[RTTY] RTTY Ops Age

Roger Cooke roger at g3ldi.co.uk
Wed Oct 19 04:05:58 EDT 2005

Hi.

  I have been reading all these comments and getting a laugh!   I am 66
and despite slipped disks, bowel cancer and
redundancy, it's still a great life! I feel fine, and am enjoying my
retirement immensely. Just one though to share with
you all. I was listening to a radio program one day and they were
discussing "old age" and how to maintain a life-style at 97.
One person, obviously a youngster dismissive of chronologically gifted
people, asked what could a person of 97 possibly
want at that age. A retort from another person which brought a load of
applause - "To be 98?"
  Life is sweet however young one is! I hope to see several more sunspot
cycles!!!

73 de Roger, G3LDI