[RTTY] FW: OO Advisory kk5oq

Anderson, Charles, MSG, 255ACS, SCS, 6820 Charles.Anderson at msjack.ang.af.mil
Wed Oct 19 10:15:06 EDT 2005

Did anyone else notice this? I had a few problems with WL that could of
caused this due to hitting incorrect keyboard combinations while trying to
go into chat mode during the test. Was unaware WL would generate .45 wide
signals.
I use it in  combo with RITTY which I believe will generate wide signals.
But do not believe you can do that with it running as a plug in with WL.
Please advise if so.
Still no home service and will be a while before I get ll service back.
Thanks
Charles/kk5oq