[RTTY] WAEDC!

Phil Cooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Sat Oct 22 14:13:04 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I know that JARTS has only just finished, and some of you may be playing in
the CIS contest, but that great contest - WAEDC will soon be here! That is
the one with QTC's, which seems to frighten many people.

I've written a basic guide on what QTC traffic is, and how to handle it with
Writelog, WF1B, and MMTTY alone.

I am sure it isn't complete, but it MIGHT just hekp you enough to get
started and have a go at handling QTC traffic.
If you play in WAEDC and do not handle QTC's, then your score is going to
suffer.

I have put this guide on my website, so you can access direct by going to
http://www.guernsey.net/~pcooper/waedc.html

So come on, have a go, and have some real fun in WAEDC!

73 for now

Phil GU0SUP