[RTTY] Ready to try rtty

Peter Laws plaws0 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 11:55:25 EDT 2005

On 10/28/05, David Hachadorian <k6ll at adelphia.net> wrote:

> Welcome to RTTY! The mode is a natural for so2r! I use Writelog, with
> the embedded MMTTY rtty decoder, and am quite happy with it. I hear a
> lot of good comments on N1MM/MMTTY also, but haven't tried it. A prime

N1MM/MMTTY is the way to go, IMHO, at least to start ...  it's free!
If you don't like it, you can try other paid programs.

MMTTY RTTY TU: http://mmhamsoft.ham-radio.ch/
N1MM Contest Logger:  http://pages.cthome.net/n1mm/

--
Peter Laws | N5UWY/9 | plaws0 gmail | Travel by Train!

"They that can give up essential Liberty to
obtain a little temporary safety deserve
neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin