[RTTY] W0ETC Plaque for the RTTY Roundup

Robert Ruvolo ki6dy at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 29 00:22:16 EDT 2005

I've paid for the ARRL RTTY Roundup LP plaque for the
0 call area twice (when I won it). I am more than
happy to sponsor that for this year's contest in
Larry's name.  I really do believe that a bigger
award, perhap 1st place LP USA is more fitting. Being
that the plaque is about $60, I'm willing to
contribute to either. Anyone that is willing to
contribute, please e-mail me, I will take care of the
sponsorship through the ARRL. If I get enough

73 de Bob (KI6DY)

Just an opinion.

The NCJ should do something to recognize Larry. He was
instrumentental in forming NAQP RTTY teams which
really increased participation.