[RTTY] RTTY Roundup Midwest Division LP Plaque (W0ETC memorium)

Robert Ruvolo ki6dy at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 29 21:07:05 EDT 2005

The following individuals have responded to my request
to sponsor a plaque in W0ETC's memory. They are as
follows:

KK6T - Terry
K0IDT - Ron
DL2YCA - Peter
WA9ALS -John

I sent an e-mail today to N1ND who is the contest
director asking him to advise me on what is required
to sponsor this plaque. I'll let those involved know
his response and I'll organize it from there.

Terry, KK6T volunteered to cover the entire cost but I
don't think that is necessary. We can split the cost
between those that want to pitch in, at least for this
year.

Bob (KI6DY)