[RTTY] FSK Q's

Peter Laws plaws0 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 09:47:08 EST 2005

On 10/30/05, Richard <rcksil at excite.com> wrote:

> I have been using AFSK for RTTY but want to use the enhancements that the RTTY function on my 746pro will give me, whatever that is. The questions are is it worth using FSK and what would be the easiest way to do this…Rigblaster, MFJ, HAL or other. Any input would be appreciated.

What are you using for an interface now?  I use a RigBlaster+ with
WMR's Icom FSK cable on my 746Pro and it works great.

As for "enhancements", you never have to fiddle with transmit audio
levels again!

--
Peter Laws | N5UWY/9 | plaws0 gmail | Travel by Train!

"They that can give up essential Liberty to
obtain a little temporary safety deserve
neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin