[RTTY] W0ETC

KO1H KO1H at cox.net
Mon Oct 31 10:14:11 EST 2005

Hi all, I've been off email for a few days with CQWW SSB.  I am taken aback and saddened by Larry's passing. Just a month or so ago I was in a rtty contest and found Larry conspicuous by his absence and I emailed to inquire about him. He wrote back that his interface had a problem but he should be back on soon.  I believe he returned for some of CQWW RTTY.  He was my US Rtty for dxcc.  I never met him but, he was always kind.

Today we remember those who have passed this year. He will not be easily forgotten.

de John ko1h