[RTTY] RTTY FSK unit fail

Stein Roar Brobakken LA6FJA/KI4KJP s-roabr at online.no
Thu Sep 1 17:27:55 EDT 2005

Hi

I have now been having two TS-2000 in my shack, and now again with the same
problem again and again...

If I disconnect my ACC2 with the power on I damage the unit which makes
"diddling"...on the 13 pin on the back of the radio.

I know  about that I should not do it, but this time it happened
uncontrolled when pulling the antenna cable...

So the radio says just "beeeeeeeeeeep" , also 1 single tone.. no frequency
shift keying at all...

A friend of me says this happens because of different ground system on the
pin in 13 PIN which makes this trouble..

Have any other figured out how to make this circuit better?????

I am avaible for TIPS!!

Because now I am bored of sending the radio for service all the time :(

Maybe I should purchase some other brand of radio than TS2000 :P

73 LA6FJA ~ KI4KJP